About Office Automation System Software
Managing a large team can be a challenge and a significant financial burden. This is especially true for companies that need to put more of their resources towards research and development rather than maintaining a large team. This is why many businesses are now automating their operating process to save time and resources, as well as minimizing the risk of man-made errors. Office automation refers to the technologies used to digitally create, collect, store, manipulate, and relay office information needed for accomplishing basic tasks. Raw data storage, electronic transfer, and the management of electronic business information, can all be processed using our software.
Office Automation systems helps optimize and automate existing office procedures. They help reduce the time spent on mundane clerical tasks, managing data and generating reports. It enables you to focus your time and resources on more important matters that require more analytical thinking. It also lowers production and labor costs. Office automation systems review your company’s operating procedures, identifying and prioritizing key tasks in order to make better business decisions.
The best Office Automation system software provider
At Goldenleadership Est, we understand that automation software is a crucial component of any successful enterprise. Therefore, we offer our clients the best possible systems that feature the latest industry technologies.
Here are some of the advantages of using an effective Office Automation system software:
- Office automation can get many tasks accomplished faster.
- It eliminates the need for a large staff.
- Less storage is required to store data.
- Multiple people can update data simultaneously in the event of changes in schedule
- Acquire/Analyze Requirements.
- Get Approval from Clients.
- Freeze Req. /Maintain task sheet.
- Project plan/ Documentation.
- Verification/Validation Design.
- Test Plan/Test Case Design.
- Provide User friendly UI.
- Access control & Permission.
- Security and Confidentiality of Data.
- Customer Feedback Oriented Mechanism.
- Continuous Improvement in Services.
- Direct Customer Chat facility
- Web-based server side technologies - Asp.net
- OS/Hardware Platform Independent –Windows
- Database independent – SQL Server 2008 & 2012
- Secure communication protocol - SSL/HTTPS
- Role-based access control for enhanced security
- Flexible & Customizable design