Business ERP Software
Business ERP Software is a Tier 1 software application that organizes, define and standardize your business processes necessary to effectively plan and control your organization. Essentially, Our ERP applications are a computer model of your business, embodying the products and processes, information flow, procedures, and relationships between functions and activities. A set of planning applications can provide recommendations for what must be accomplished in order to meet the forecasted demand and keep the business functioning smoothly. Business ERP Software consists of multiple enterprise software modules which best meets the specific needs and technical capabilities of your organization. Each ERP module is focused on one area of business processes, such as product development or marketing. A business can use software to manage many back-office activities and tasks including the following: Distribution process management, supply chain management, services knowledge base, configure, prices, improve accuracy of financial data, facilitate better project planning, automate employee life-cycle, standardize critical business procedures, reduce redundant tasks, assess business needs, accounting and financial applications, lower purchasing costs, manage human resources and payroll. Some of the most common Business ERP Software ERP modules include those for product planning, material purchasing, inventory control, distribution, accounting, marketing, finance and HR.
Why Business ERP Software?
- Highly advanced product features
- Used advanced technologies and database in highly secured server
- Online – Offline synchronization
- User-friendly functions which makes your work smoother and easier
- Acquire/Analyze Requirements.
- Get Approval from Clients.
- Freeze Req. /Maintain task sheet.
- Project plan/ Documentation.
- Verification/Validation Design.
- Test Plan/Test Case Design.
- Provide User friendly UI.
- Access control & Permission.
- Security and Confidentiality of Data.
- Customer Feedback Oriented Mechanism.
- Continuous Improvement in Services.
- Direct Customer Chat facility
- Web-based server side technologies - Asp.net
- OS/Hardware Platform Independent –Windows
- Database independent – SQL Server 2008 & 2012
- Secure communication protocol - SSL/HTTPS
- Role-based access control for enhanced security
- Flexible & Customizable design